Apply for Senior Cybersecurity Consultant and be part of something unique!
Cyberteq is an Innovative Information and Communication Technology Consulting Company established in UAE. In the era of digitalization, we enable our customers to take full advantage of the latest technologies in a secure manner.
We are a team of highly dedicated cyber security specialists. As an information security veterans, we secure customers in different markets: Governments, Banks and Financial Institution, Telecom Operators, Services Providers, Industry and others.
It’s an exciting time to join us!
- Be responsible for new Cybersecurity Solution development and road-map.
- Be responsible for security team building for EMEA region.
- Deliver and manage Cybersecurity Services.
- Build and update Cybersecurity Services offering.
- Manage/support security team in complex projects across organization/regions (Asia, ME, Africa, Europe)
- Hunt, monitor, detect, analyses and response to new and existing threat actors.
- Be responsible for new techniques of vulnerabilities assessment and penetration testing.
- Be responsible for new Cybersecurity models of continuous Cybersecurity assurance.
- Proven experience in Cybersecurity Solutions architecture, Sales Engineering or Consulting role.
- Proven experience in Network Security and Information Security.
- Expertise with market leading SIEM systems, IDS/IPS and firewalls.
- Proven experience with vulnerability assessment and business impact (using top vulnerabilities scanners).
- Strong understanding of penetration testing and security controls audits.
- Proven experience of scripting, programming for penetration/breaching.
- Experience with commercial deployments of software for Linux Kernel, Device Drivers, Linux user-space software.
- Understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking protocols and services.
- Experience with secure development practices, secure development life cycle (SDLC).
- Technical experience of cloud computing platforms AWS, Azure, Google.
- Knowledge of PCI, HIPPA, ISO 2700x security standards and frameworks.
- Masters in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 8+ years of experience.
- One or more certifications: CCSP, CASP, CISSP, CISM, GIAC (any), PCI, ISO, QSA, CEH.
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for Cyberteq, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”