Banking E-channels Services Penetration Testing
Cyberteq’s Cybersecurity Team performed Penetration Testing of a leading bank in Levant region. Main scope of the project was to perform testing of the e-channel services including banking, mobile applications (iOS and Android) and bank’s website.
The scope of the Penetration Testing covered below points:
- External Penetration Testing
- Security testing of systems exposed to the Internet.
- Identification and testing of all open ports and services.
- Direct attacking on public systems.
- Social engineering checks to test employee security awareness.
- Denial-of-Service testing (network traffic overload).
- Web Application Testing
- Security testing of web applications based on OWASP Top 10
- Blackbox and Greybox testing
- Complex application (e-payment) testing.
- Mobile Application Testing
- Security testing of Android & iOS mobile applications.
- Testing performed on both physical and emulated mobile devices.
The project was delivered as per the agreed timeline and to the satisfaction of customer. Client is in the process of implementing Cyberteq’s recommendation.